Today I am going to show you some of my favorite songs from the summer because the summer is slowly coming to an end. So sad! anyway, here you go! Enjoy!
I actually really like this song. I don't usually like Imagine Dragons but this one is really good.
Now I know what your all thinking. "Cody Simpson!?" but yes it is. Honestly, this is the only song of his that I like. I think it's the ukelele that gets to me.
Honestly, I hate the Croods movie but I love this song so I just just like,"what the heck! why not post it!" So I did!
I absolutely love this song. I don't particularly like Owl City but this 2 are good. This song i can really relate to right now, so I just love it ever more for that reason.
Well, I hope you enjoyed some of my favorite songs. And I'll see you all later.
Byeeeee!
xoxo, Ember
No comments:
Post a Comment