Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Guess What?

Hey guys, guess what? Today I am going to the dmv to get my permit! Woo Hoo! I know that it's not my license but still, woo hoo! I'm so excited! But the drivers class is so boring. I decided to do it online so I can just sit in my pjs while I do it, but it's stil so BORING! It's all common sense. I spent 10 min. learning how to put on a seatbelt. Are you kidding me! Oh well, I guess that's the price you pay for wanting to drive. The only problem is is that I'm terrified of driving! Seriously, terrified! I don't know what to do when I have to drive on the freeway. So far the best I can do is in an empty parking lot going 5 miles per hour. Oh well, I'm still super excited! 
Love you all! 
Ember born in septEMBER! 

P.S. I made a youtube channel! My first video is up so please be sure to go check it out. My channel is called Ember's Lovely Life. Make sure like it, comment, favorite it, and all that other good stuff. Oh, but please be sure to SUBSCRIBE! That would be awesome, seriously. Ok well, I'm going now, so Byeeeeeeeee! And wish me luck at the DMV! Getting my permit!

No comments:

Post a Comment