Sunday, August 17, 2014

If I Owned A Store

So, today, I decided to do this thing where you find pictures and create a store to showcase the clothing items. I took this idea from Abby so I give her the credit! So without further ado I welcome you to...

<<p i n e a p p l e   p e o p l e>>

I am in LOVE with this pineapple tee. It fits right in with my Pineapple People line. I was also thinking this would be a super easy diy, so if you would like me to attempt to diy it then tell me below! 
brandymelvilleusa.com

I am so in love with this shirt it's not even funny. I wanted to call my store Pineapple People because since summer is coming to an end I wanted to do one last summer thing. 
weheartit.com

I want these so bad because come on they're pineapple leggings! 
shepin.com

Look! More pineapples! I have been having a pineapple obsession this summer, obviously! Unfortunately, I found no link to this top. :(

Look! Yay! Pineapples! I actually really like this whole outfit because it's more of a fall centered outfit.
decor8blog.com

I love these! They're yellow, so, hello! Anyway, I also am loving converse right now.
instagram.com

I am just loving these tees with pockets recently. And this one just fits right in with my whole theme I think. 
departured.com

This dress is absolutely gorgeous! I want it so bad!
chinabeautyshop.com

I am in love with vintage swimsuits and I need this one!
anthropologie.com

These layered necklaces are just so darling and dainty!
etsy.com

And last but not least I have these high rise black jeans. I own a pair from gap and I absolutely love them!
urbanoutfitters.com

I hope you enjoyed and loved it all! Love you!
xoxoxoxo, Ember








No comments:

Post a Comment