Monday, August 11, 2014

Hairstyle and Tip Day 4

Hi, it's me ember!
Before we get started let me just say that I'm so sorry for not posting yesterday! I just had a super busyish day. (Abby would know why...) anyway, I've also been super busy today to I didn't have time to do my own pictures so I just found some I think you'll like. These do's can also be done on short hair wich is great!

MESSY TOPKNOT. 

I hope you can read it but if not the pictures are pretty self expplanitory. If you have short hair you can just pin all the hairs that don't reach the bun up with a bobby bin or two. Also you can form the bun anywhere on your head. It doesn't have to be up top if you don't like your buns that high. 
www.bforbel.com


TYPES OF CURLS. 


These are 3 different curls you can get using a wand curling iron. My personal favorite is the VS Angel because I like the curls to be more calm and relaxed. 
www.listotic.com 

Love you all and hopes that these work out for ya!
xoxoxo, Ember. 


No comments:

Post a Comment